Compensation: OPEN on rate depending on experience and qualifications.
Schedule: Two to Three days, Live-in, 12-14 hours a day, with travel to the Hamptons over the summer, plus domestic and international travels.
A lovely family of three in Manhattan, NY is looking for an experienced, education focused, active and fun loving weekend nanny to take care of an infant. Someone who is willing to grow with the family, reliable, stimulating and engaging, proactive and genuinely loves children.
Duties are all child related - tidying up, organizing, sanitizing feeding bottles and toys, laundry and meals. The family has a small dog, no care required, but must be pet friendly.
• Must have at least 10 years’ experience in a similar role and setting, and has worked with newborn
• Must have long term, stellar and verifiable references
• Must speak fluent English and Spanish (a side of the family speaks it)
• Must drive and swim
• Must be experienced of all the milestones in a child's life, with knowledge of Early Childhood Development
• Must be a team player and able to work with very hands-on and involved parents