The Legacies Staffing provides mentoring to help the new employee quickly absorb the household's cultural and social norms and help them grow in their position and reach their full potential. We also assist an employee new to a specific job or area of responsibility, to quickly learn what they need to know to succeed in their job and role. We can also serve as a sounding board as the new employee is assimilated into the new role. Our goal is to help the continuing employee become more knowledgeable and effective in their current job, reach new levels of knowledge, sophistication, and career development.
At the Legacies Staffing, we cultivate and nurture relationships with applicants and clients alike. We help them navigate the learning curve inherent in any new role and relationship. Rest assured we are here to assist every step of the way and beyond!
Ideal candidates MUST meet and submit the following requirements:
1. At least two (2) valid forms of identification to prove that you are legal to work in the United States
List of acceptable documents that establish employment eligibility and identity
U.S. Passport book or U.S. Passport card
Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Receipt Card
U.S. Naturalization Certificate
Foreign passport that contains a temporary stamp or printed notation on a machine-readable immigrant visa (I-551)
Valid Employment Authorization card or document issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Social Security Number card
Driver License or ID card issued by the US Department of Motor Vehicle
ID card issued by federal, state, or local government agencies or entities
School ID card with a photograph
2. Resume reflecting a minimum of three (3) years of recent, full-time, professional experience that is similar or relevant to the position you are applying for
3. References - You must have verifiable references in the field that you are applying for, preferably those who can attest to your performance and vouch for your good character.
4. Good communication skills - All candidates must be proficient in verbal and written English and have some computer/technology literacy (text, email, online shopping etc.)
5. Have the flexibility in schedule and/or the ability to live-in. Otherwise, must have a reasonable commute and reliable means of transportation to get to work
If you meet the above requirements, please proceed with the application. There is NO FEE to apply.
FIRST TIME APPLICANT? SEND YOUR RESUME HERE
RETURNING APPLICANT? TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION, CLICK HERE