Compensation: $30.00 to $40.00 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications, plus full benefits
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Must be flexible for early mornings, late nights, and occasional weekends and with flexibility to work in Manhattan office on occasion, if necessary.
Long Island based private family office seeks a high energy and hard-working individual to join a growing and entrepreneurial team as an Office Services Administrator. The Office Services Administrator’s primary role is to coordinate and supervise the activities of the dining room, kitchens, and conference rooms in the corporate office located in Long Island, NY and, on occasion, in Manhattan, NY.
• Responsible for the pick-up, delivery, and set up of food and all other necessary items to host luncheons, dinners, or parties.
• In charge of stocking all kitchens and ownership facilities.
• Responsible for the cleaning of all dishes and linens.
• Maintains cleanliness and is responsible for the upkeep of all kitchens, conference rooms and the Great Neck office.
• Responsible for flower arrangements.
• 2 to 4 years of professional experience in food and beverage industry.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Outlook.
• Ambitious, resourceful, and hard-working; goes the extra mile.
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
• Trustworthy and discrete, specifically as relates to confidential business and family information.
• Excited by working in an entrepreneurial small office environment.
• Must have professional demeanor and presence.
• Given regular daily interaction with staff and others, highly sociable, personable, diplomatic, respectful, cooperative, adaptable, and poised.