Compensation: OPEN in salary plus full benefits, depending on experience and qualifications.
Schedule: Five days a week, 40 to 50 hours a week, including weekends. Flexibility in schedule is highly preferred.
A formal fully staffed home is looking for highly energetic, efficient and capable Grounds and Maintenance Man to work with the Maintenance Manager and help take care of their fine property. Need someone who has experience in a formal and fully staffed fine home, an easy going personality, a self starter, gets along with others and a team player. Someone efficient, good at multitasking and highly organized, and has keen attention to detail.
Duties are, but not limited to:
Boiler Rm - Check pilot lights, Boiler Room leaks, Chiller alarms, alarm Panel
Inside House - Clean fireplaces, restock firewood, check light bulbs and change as needed, restock water as needed, empty trash, maintain garage (sweeping floor, vacuuming), washing windows, checking doors before going home, snaking all sink, shower and terrace drains, cleaning/maintaining/fueling all luxury cars and estate cars, assist maids with heavy lifting, clean dryer ducts
Outside - Feed, clean and walk two dogs, Maintain trash area, Retrieve FedEx, UPS, USPS parcels from gate and register in log, Blow leaves and rake drive on a continuous basis, Clean outdoor pool area and tennis court in season, Light gardening in season, Power wash gates and walls throughout property, Clean generator housing, Clean gutters, Clean exterior windows, miscellaneous errands.
In addition, work with Operations Manager on special projects.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role and setting.
• Must have long term, stellar and verifiable references.
• Must be willing to undergo an extensive and thorough background check.
• Must be fluent in English and have a strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have the ability see through tasks without supervision.
• Must drive and has own car to get to work, and have a clean driving record.