Compensation: $35-40 per hour
Schedule: Monday to Friday 7am to 5pm, occasional weekends and travel to the Hamptons in the Summer
A very busy and active household in Upper Manhattan is in search of an experienced, highly energetic, capable and take charge Housekeeper/Laundress to care for their high-end home and fine clothing. Need someone proactive and self-motivated and doesn't require constant supervision and just knows what needs to be done.
Duties include, but not limited to meticulous cleaning, organizing, washing laundry and ironing sheets and men’s shirts, running errands and helping out with breakfast routine and light cooking, and feeding a tiny dog.
- Have at least 5 years of long-term experience working in fine and formal homes
- With verifiable references and stellar recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to go up and down the stairs with ease
- With excellent laundry and ironing skills
- Children and pet friendly