Compensation: 150-175K, 401K and HSA contribution, depending on experience and qualifications.
Schedule: Five days a week, 55 hours a week, including weekends and bank holidays.
· Works directly with Lady of the Home carrying out directives across all family residences.
· Reports to Estate Manager and works directly with the House Manager.
· Oversite of the cleanliness and organization of all family residences.
· Oversee staff of 4 (or more) full time housekeepers.
· Implement and uphold household standards of service at all residences.
· Train new hires and ensure standards are met and understood.
· Assist with scheduling logistics of housekeepers.
· Oversee and maintain monthly inventories of all linens, china, silver, and stemware in all residences.
· Track household supplies and request purchase/replenishment of them as needed, maintaining pars for all residences.
· Oversite of laundry operations- maintaining cleaning protocols, and oversight of equipment.
· Track/Log all dry cleaning and reconcile monthly bill.
· Coordinate with House Manager and Chef on daily operations and meal service as well as special events at all residences.
Administrative Duties include:
· Expense tracking and credit card reconciliation
· Maintain spreadsheets for inventory, supplies and keep them updated through seasonal changes.
· Interact with vendors as needed and report to Estate Manager/ House manager
· 5+ years working in a formal, fully staffed home (Luxury hotel background a plus)
· Keen aesthetic sense and familiarity with museum quality furnishings (and the care of them).
· Must drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
· Superior communication skills with excellent competency in English both written and spoken.
· Should be comfortable with Office Suite- Outlook, Word, Excel as well as smartphone technology.
· Fully flexible schedule with nights, weekends, and holidays available as needed.
· Hands on and Team player- no job too small attitude.