Rate: Open, based on experience
Schedule: Live out, 5 days, 40 hours a week, may include weekends and a rotating schedule, and travel (optional). Able to work remotely most of the time in the Summer when the family is away for the summer in Rhinebeck.
A high profile family in Greenwich, CT is looking for a full time family assistant to help care for school aged children and their busy schedule. Duties include: Driving children, helping parents manage children’s schedules, and making sure they’re completing work, attending activities and helping assist with errands for family etc.
• Candidates must be legal to work in the US
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience with same age children
• Must have long term, stellar and verifiable references
• Must have experience working in a fully staffed home and a team player and able to perform job remotely
• Must have experience driving children
• Must be vaccinated
• Must be local to the area or lives nearby