Compensation: $35 per hour, on the books, plus benefits
Schedule; Five days, minimum of 40 hours a week, plus extra hours for extra pay
Live-out Monday to Friday, plus occasional weekends and sleep over to dog sit when the principals are away.
Summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day) – Thursday morning to Sunday evening schedule
Location: West Palm Beach, FL and Hamptons, NY in the Summer
Position is open to candidates looking for a permanent place to live. The family can provide housing and a car for personal use.
A wonderful couple is looking for a capable, efficient, and experienced Executive Housekeeper to manage and maintain their homes and keep it guest ready. Principals have two dogs (small and large), and their grown children with family visit often. Their dogs require love and care so ideal candidate must be dog friendly.
Duties include but not limited to pet care, cleaning, organizing, laundry and ironing, preparing meals, cooking and serving, driving and running errands. They have a cleaning crew that comes to do deep cleaning every week.
• Must have at least 5 years of long-term experience working in high-end and fast paced homes
• Be take charge but also comfortable taking directions and instructions
• Good English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Enjoys cooking and able to prepare meals for the whole family
• Proactive, adaptable, and flexible to the needs of the family
• Time management and problem-solving skills
• Computer and tech savvy