Compensation: 130 -140K a year per hour plus full benefits, 401K etc.
Schedule: Five days, 50 to 60 hours work week, Fully flexible schedule with nights, weekends, and holidays available as needed.
Private estate, situated in Miami FL, seeks a high energy, well-organized, competent, hard-working individual to work together with all team members, including the family, carrying out directives across all family residences. The successful Executive Housekeeper will have, among other characteristics, strong interpersonal communication skills, be highly responsible, be extremely detail oriented and be able to manage multiple tasks and processes under pressure. The Executive Housekeeper’s primary role is the oversight of the cleanliness and organization of all family residences, training new hires, assisting with logistics of housekeepers and implementing standards of service at all residences.
• 5+ years working in a formal, fully staffed home (Luxury hotel background a highly preferred).
• Keen aesthetic sense and familiarity with museum quality furnishings (and the care of them).
• Must drive and possess a valid driver’s license.
• Superior communication skills with excellent competency in English both written and spoken.
• Should be comfortable with Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Excel as well as smartphone technology.
• Hands on and Team player- no job too small attitude.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them to proper staff if or when appropriate.
• Ability to take initiative, coordinate and oversee necessary responsibilities and tasks.
• Know and understand when out of your expertise and arrange for consultation and advice when needed.
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy. Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking and ability to prioritize.
• Exerts strong leadership skills. Ambitious and hard-working; goes the extra mile.
• Exhibits positive attitude. Calm and collected attitude that allows ability to focus on problem-solving.
• Trustworthy and discrete, specifically as relates to confidential business and family information.
• Given regular daily interaction with guests and the family, can be highly sociable, strong interpersonal skills, diplomatic, respectful, cooperative, adaptable, and poised.
• Strong sense of urgency, sensitive to adhering to priorities.
• Able to balance and accommodate shifting priorities in schedules, demands and requirements.
• Strives to identify efficiencies and incorporate new and effective ways to achieve better results.
• High level of competence in executing responsibilities.
• Comfortable with dogs