Compensation: Highly competitive compensation package, 401K and HSA contribution, depending on experience and qualifications.
Schedule: Five days a week, 50 hours a week, including weekends. Flexibility in schedule highly preferred.
Supervises all housekeeping staff, plans and assigns work, give training for newly recruited employees, audit and inspects housekeeping assignment and requisition supplies. Take care of the budget and budget controlling for the department.
· Responsible for the team of Housekeepers
· Responsible for the cleanliness of the Estate and NYC Apartment (s)
o Create/update daily, weekly, monthly task using Trello and follow through
· Maintain Housekeepers schedule, approve vacations, PSL.
· Create / Maintain cleaning policies and procedures/protocol manuals as needed
· Purchasing & inventory oversight of all cleaning supplies and household items
· Supervise daily activities of the housekeepers at all locations
· Oversee the care of art, antiques and other collections
· Submit weekly and monthly reports to the EM & HM
· Stay overnight 1 time a week and additional nights when housemen are on vacation
· Lead, train and supervise, housekeepers. Create a team environment
· Update housekeeper job descriptions, communicate them and hold housekeepers accountable
· Develop and execute Housekeepers short and long-term team goals
· Set up individual Housekeeper goals and follow up as needed
· Keep track of Housekeepers achievements/behavior, provide feedback as needed
· Prepare and conduct housekeepers mid-year and year-end performance assessments
· Resolve issues, disputes, conflicts, questions among the housekeepers as necessary
· Conduct regular housekeeper meetings to review goals and achievements and discuss plans
· Take disciplinary actions as needed
· Oversee the proper cross training of housekeepers
· Train, inspire, motivate and coach as needed
· Ensure housekeepers adhere to the Culture Program and our “”Path Forward” (Start, Stop & Continue doing)
Must have at least 5 years of experience in the same role and setting and with stellar and verifiable references.
Commands authority and great interpersonal skills
Strong Leadership abilities and organizational skills
Polished presentation and impeccable communication skills
Must be fluent in English and has a strong interpersonal skills.
A team player and a problem solver, thinks out of the box and able to look for operational efficiencies/synergies across the network
Must be willing to undergo an extensive and thorough background check.
Must have the ability see through tasks without supervision.
Must drive and has own car to get to work, and have a clean driving record.