Compensation: Up to 90K plus full benefits depending on experience and qualifications.
Schedule: Five days, Live-in, with travel to Long Island over the summer, plus occasional domestic and international travels.
A very active fully staffed household in Upper Manhattan, NY is looking for an experienced and proactive nanny/housekeeper who genuinely loves children to work with other nanny/housekeepers to take care of three children, an infant and two school aged.
Duties are but not limited to, attending to all the children's needs, including meals, laundry, oversee homework, playdates. When not attending to the children, responsibilities include: helping around the house with dishes, clearing tables, taking out the trash, keeping personal space tidy (bed, washroom, drawers, laundry etc...), and running small errands if needed.
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role and setting, and has worked with newborn
• Must have long term, stellar and verifiable references
• Must speak fluent English and a good communicator, both verbal and written
• Must be a team player and able to work with very hands-on and involved parents
• Knowledge of cleaning products and their application/use on museum quality furniture and various surfaces.
• Knowledge of caring for fine garments: hand-washing, ironing, steam-pressing, stain removal
• Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide highest quality of service