Compensation: 120K-150K, plus full medical benefits and 401K.
Schedule: Typically 5 days, with two days off during the week, minimum of 50 hours a week, with weekends off in the Summer as the family goes to the Hamptons property.
A large, high-end farm house in Long Island, NY is looking for a highly organized, detail oriented and hands on Property Manager to lead their small team of housekeepers and houseman. Need someone who strong leadership skill, has an easy going personality, flexible and adaptable, experienced working in a fast paced setting, works well with others, children and pet friendly.
Duties are property management, overseeing other staff, coordinating schedule and tasks, and working alongside them if needed – (indoor and outdoor minor repairs, turning down the bed, cleaning, organizing, and assistance in the kitchen and food preparation and service when entertaining.
• Be legal to work in the US.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a formal and fully staffed fine homes.
• Have long term, stellar and verifiable references.
• Experience leading a staff of 3 - minimum.
• Fluent in English and a good communicator
• Be Local, drives and has own car to get to work
• Ability to multitask, self-motivated and work well with others
• Computer and tech savvy