Executive/Personal Assistant Immediate Hire for the Right Fit! - Our clients, California Company, seek a new team member for their NYC office. The position is New York-based with travel required about 25% of the time, trips will be both domestic and international and will be of varying duration.
- Must have at least 5 years of long term experience and stellar recommendation from each former employer
- Must have proven experience as a true right hand and significant experience in a related field or similar role.
- Must speak perfect English, an excellent writer and an effective communicator and have great phone presence
- Must have college degree
- Must be flexible, adaptable and have experience working in a team environment.
- Oversee meetings, prepare research and materials in advance of meetings, attend/transcribe meetings as appropriate and all calls and direct follow-up.
- Coordination with all stakeholders and external parties (including but not limited to wider team members, clients, drivers, security, glam, etc.) and project management across all lines of business.
- Handle personal (private) tasks outside of the office for the principal/s and have experience in heavy scheduling and calendar management.
- Handling tasks such as home renovations, household staff hiring and management, gifting, travel and errands, event planning, and similar.
SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER (writing sample). IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Offering an annual salary up to 80K depending on experience and qualifications. There is the opportunity for growth within the firm with a strong track record of effective performance.