Compensation: $25-30 per hour plus benefits
Schedule: Five days a week, 33-36 hours
During school year: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 3pm to 8/9pm, Saturdays and Sundays 10am to 7pm
Summer schedule: 3.5 days, Live-in, 40 hours a week
Location: Downtown Manhattan, NY and Hamptons, NY in the summer
High profile family in downtown Manhattan is in search for a big brother type Manny to serve as a positive role model and mentor to two young and very active school age boys. Ideal candidate is highly energetic, athletic, and sporty, genuinely likes children and enjoys playing with them. Due to schedule, a student looking for part-time/weekend position would be a perfect fit.
* Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in childcare.
* Clean background and verifiable references.
* Experience as a camp counselor is highly preferred.
* Responsible, trustworthy, and reliable
* Knowledgeable in different types of sports and can teach and play