Compensation: $40-50 per hour plus OT and full benefits, 401K, depending on experience and qualifications.
Schedule: Five days a week, 50-55 hours a week, including weekends. Flexibility in schedule highly preferred.
A formal fully staffed home is looking for highly energetic, efficient and capable Butler/Houseman/Handyman to help take care of their fine home. Need someone who has experience in a formal and fully staffed fine home, an easy going personality, gets along with others and a team player. Someone efficient, good at multitasking and highly organized, and has keen attention to detail.
Duties are but not limited to greeting guests and anticipating their needs, ensuring rooms and common areas are guest ready, and some minor indoor and outdoor repairs. Making sure all inventory of supplies for guests are complete and in order. Working and coordinating with other staff in everyday housekeeping needs.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role and setting.
• Must have stellar and verifiable references.
• Must be willing to undergo an extensive and thorough background check.
• Must be fluent in English and have a strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Must have the ability see through tasks without supervision.
• Must drive and has own car to get to work, and has a clean driving record.