Compensation: $1,150 / $1,700 a week before taxes, plus benefits
Schedule: Live-in, 2N/2D OR 3N/3D a week, of 24 hour coverage, typically Friday/Saturday am to Monday am but needs full flexibility for some domestic and international travels 2-3 weeks at a time, and with some holidays
A very busy and private UHNW Family with three children (toddler and school aged) are in search of a top notch and education focused nanny to join their staff in caring for their very active children and providing them with stimulating and engaging educational activities.
Duties are primarily providing a happy, healthy and safe environment for the children, creating fun, educational and creative activities for them, helping out with homework, teaching them important social skills and manners through positive reinforcement (Montessori Philosophy). Nanny is also responsible for all children related tasks – cleaning/tidying up after the children and their areas, cooking/preparing their meals & snacks, laundry and closet organization, if/when time permits it.
- At least 10 years of Long-term experience with UHNW families
- Verifiable references and stellar recommendations
- Holds a valid US Passport for international travel
- Flexible and adaptable to schedule and duties
- Knowledge and experience practicing the Montessori Philosophy
- Service oriented and self-motivated
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills
- Down-to-earth and gets along with everyone