Compensation: 25K-30K for the Summer, on the books
Schedule: Memorial Day to Labor Day 2024, Four to Five Days, Wednesday/Thursday to Sunday/Monday
Someone who can commit long-term, every summer is highly preferred.
Location: Hamptons, NY
The family can provide housing and a car for personal use.
A wonderful couple is looking for a capable, efficient, and experienced Summer Housekeeper to manage and maintain their home and keep it guest ready. Principals have two dogs (small and large), and their grown children with family visit often. Their dogs require love and care so ideal candidate must be a dog lover.
Duties include but not limited to pet care, cleaning, organizing, laundry, and ironing, preparing meals, light cooking and serving, driving, and running errands. They have a cleaning crew that comes to do deep cleaning every week.
• Must have at least 5 years of long-term experience working in high-end and fast paced homes
• Be take charge but also comfortable taking directions and instructions
• Good English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Enjoys cooking and able to prepare meals for the whole family
• Proactive, adaptable, and flexible to the needs of the family
• Time management and problem-solving skills
• Drives with clean record
• Computer and tech savvy
• Legal to work in the US