Compensation: $30-35 per hour plus OT, Full benefits with health insurance, PTO and 401K are offered.
Schedule: Primarily 5 days per week with occasional overnight stays. The position requires heavy flexibility for overtime hours as needed- Must be flexible (things change quickly)
Formal and full staffed household is looking for housekeepers to join their staff. Housekeepers are responsible for daily cleaning and maintaining the general appearance of the Long Island residence and occasional maintenance of the Family’s NYC apartment.
Responsibilities: • Detailed oversight of specific areas of the residence as assigned
• Cleanliness of the inside of the estate including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, polishing… • Museum quality cleaning, fine surface, silver, marble, brass, antiques and fine art • Care of fine garments, general laundry, hand washing, ironing, use of steam press, sewing as needed • Organize closets and storage/seasonal wardrobe management • Packing and unpacking for travel
• Track dry-clean of garments according to the procedure
• Organize and manage household inventory
• Assist florist with flowers deliveries and orchids placement
• Feed the family dog according to the schedule
• Report any facility/furniture imperfections to the house manager in a timely fashion
• Act as gatekeeper, receive mail and deliveries, log them in and distribute according to the procedures
• Minimum of 5 years of long-term experience working for a high profile family and formal fully staffed homes
• Must have a clean criminal background and driving record
• Upbeat and transparent personality a must
• Must hold the utmost discretion and confidentiality standards