Compensation: 100K range, with Full health benefits, 401K, paid vacation & Personal Sick Leave.
Schedule: Live-in 5 days, will include a weekend day. Flexibility in schedule is a must
• The position requires heavy flexibility for overtime hours and to work some weekends and Bank Holidays
• Days off may vary from time to time based on the family needs, other staff member’s days off.
• Travel is expected domestically and internationally though not frequently.
A lovely family in Long Island, NY needs a warm, loving, and experienced nanny who genuinely loves children, with an easy-going personality and willing to jump in on any task. The Nanny’s core responsibility is to tag team with another full-time nanny in taking care of 2 young children – infant and toddler. Duties are but not limited to, attending to all the children's needs, including meals, laundry, helping around the house, organizing, cooking and meal preparation, cleaning and keeping their space tidy - bedroom, washroom, drawers and running small errands if needed. Someone who drives is a bonus but not a requirement.
General Skills Requirements:
• Must have at least 5 years of long-term experience working with infants and toddlers
• Comfortable reporting to and taking directions and instructions from the Head Nanny/Family Assistant
• Good English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Able to prepare simple meals
• Proactive, adaptable, and flexible to the needs of the family
• Time management – Prioritize tasks and complete chores in a timely manner.
• Problem solving skills for productive and time efficient completion of duties.