Compensation: 130-140K a year per hour plus full benefits, 401K etc.
Schedule: Five days, 50 to 60 hours work week, live-out in NYC and live-in when in Long Island, NY
Full flexibility in schedule is required.
A large, newly renovated apartment in Upper Manhattan needs an experienced, capable, and service oriented executive housekeeper to join a formal and fully staffed home. Duties include, but not limited to, managing the home, overseeing vendors and contractors, deep cleaning, organizing, laundry and pressing, assisting in the kitchen, and serving when entertaining, .
• Long-term experience in high-end homes, and with stellar recommendations
• Experience in a team environment and a team player
• Knowledge of caring for high end furnishings, silver, antiques, and garments
• Drives with clean record
• Flexible and adaptable to schedule and duties
• Ability to keep-up in a fast-paced environment
• Comfortable with dogs
• Comfortable to undergo an extensive background check