Compensation: $45-50 per hour plus OT, full medical benefits and 401K.
Schedule: Live-out, Typically 5 days, with two days off during the week, minimum of 50 hours a week, with weekends off in the Summer as the family goes to the Hamptons.
A large, fully staffed, high-end home is looking for a highly organized, detail oriented and hands on Property Manager to lead their small team of housekeepers and houseman. Need someone who has an easy going personality, flexible and adaptable, experienced working in a fast paced setting, works well with others, children and pet friendly.
Duties are property management, overseeing other staff, coordinating schedule and tasks, and working alongside them when needed - turning down the bed, cleaning, organizing, laundry and ironing. No cooking is required but assistance in the kitchen and food preparation and service when entertaining.
• Be legal to work in the US.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a formal and fully staffed fine homes.
• Have long term, stellar and verifiable references.
• Experience leading a minimum of 3 staff.
• Fluent in English and a good communicator
• Be able to drive and has own car to get to work, and lives nearby.
• Be able to multitask, self-motivated and work well with others